Sunday, January 25, 2009

101 Doggster Street
Wilmington, Deleware
January 23,2009

Mr.Kennedy President
Audio Video World
600 Frog Berry Road
Newark, Deleware

Dear: Mr. Kennedy

I purchased a Casio DVD player from your store on Friday of January 20, 2009. Upon turning on the DVD player, I noticed the screen was blank. I began to read the manuel again to check to see if I did everything properly. Everything was done properly so I made the conclusion that my DVD player does not work.

When I attempted to return it you told me that you lost my purchase records. The stores policy clearly stataes that if it dose'nt work i can return it and recieve a refund. I then showed you my reciept and you did'nt accept my reciept. That goes against the store policy.

Money is very tight for me at this time during the struggling econmy. My family and I don't have much to waste. I came to your store in search of a quality DVD player. So I ask you again, may I please have my money back.

Sincerly Yours,


Isaiah Jones

No comments: